Child Outcomes in Foster Care
Child Focus, Inc. is an industry leader of quality services for at-risk children and families. Proven effectiveness is rooted in best practice standards and making sure every child is safe, healthy and well adjusted for success in life.
- Children have one foster home placement from entry through family reunification or permanence.
- Children are safe in foster homes and free from abuse and neglect.
- Children are physically and emotionally healthy and receive comprehensive health care services.
- Children attend school regularly and are academically successful.
- Children self report feeling safe, happy and well cared for by their foster parents.
2015 Outcome Results
- 91% of children had a single foster home placement during the 12 month review period.
- 100% of children are safe in foster homes and free from abuse and neglect.
- 100% of children receive comprehensive health care services.
- 100% of children attended school daily.
- 89% of children were passing academic coursework.
- 95% of children indicated they liked their foster home and foster parents.