Children & Family Needs
Children and families served through Child Focus' Out of Home Care Programs have multiple and extensive donation and support needs. Critical needs include basic living items that many take for granted including housing, food, clothing, employment and transportation.
Ways You Can Help
There are many ways you can help support the children and families served in Out of Home Care. The list below highlights some of the most critical donation and support needs for children and families.
- Donate money or gift cards for basic needs such as food and clothing
- Gas cards
- Donate school supplies and book bags for children
- Volunteer your time as a mentor, tutor or babysitter
- Become a foster parent or respite provider
- Collect and donate gently used clothing for children and parents
- Donate cleaning and hygiene supplies
- Sponsor children and their families for Child Focus Holiday Giving Tree Program
- Donate family entertainment passes
- Sponsor participation fees for children's extracurricular sports or arts programs
- Encourage friends and family to donate and get involved
Contact Out of Home Care at 513.752.1555 or Visit the On-Line Donation Site on the Home Page