Counseling or Social Work
Early Childhood Day Treatment
- Student must be actively enrolled in a Master’s Degree program
- Candidates are accepted based on Supervisor availability and are selected following an interview process.
- Candidates must be strong team players, flexible, enthusiastic, and able to collaborate closely with other providers.
- Experience working with children is preferred.
- 20 hour/week internship (Monday, Wednesday, and ½ day Friday or Tuesday, Thursday, and ½ day Friday)
- Activities include: group therapy, individual/family therapy, diagnostic intake assessment, member of a treatment team
- Individual and group supervision provided
- Approximately 12 hours/week spent in face-to-face contact with clients
- E-mail Julie Herrmann at firstname.lastname@example.org