All candidates must complete the following background requirements before placement may begin:
- A signed Non-conviction statement
- Copy of State and Federal Background Check (fingerprinting)
- Provide a copy of current physical – TB test included (Early Childhood Programs Only)
- Provide a resume and three professional or academic references
- Drug Test
- School placement agreement, as required
Clients served by Child Focus are often complex. Consequently we require a one-year commitment to serve our families in outpatient services. Day treatment and school settings require a full school-year commitment.