Flexible scheduling options for busy families include evening and weekend appointments at three convenient locations in Mt. Carmel, Mt. Orab and Norwood. In addition, services can be provided in your child's school, in your home, and in other community locations and on-call support is available 24 hours a day!
Mt. Carmel - 4633 Aicholtz Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45244 - Directions
Phone: (513) 752-1555 Fax: (513) 753-2144
Hours: M-Th: 8am-9pm, F: 8am-4:30pm, Sat: 8am-4:30pm (by appointment)
Mt. Orab - 710 N. High Street, Mt. Orab, Ohio 45154 - Directions
Phone: (937) 444-1613 Fax: (937) 444-1605
Hours: M-Th: 8am-9pm, F: 8am-4:30pm
Norwood - 4411 Montgomery Road, Suite 201, Cincinnati, Ohio 45212 - Directions
Phone: (513) 685-5040 Fax: (513) 685-5052
Hours: M-Th: 12pm-8:30pm, F: 8am-4:30pm
Child Focus is a private non-profit agency, funded by state and federal funds, insurance, Medicaid, fees based on a sliding fee scale, contract agencies, United Way and funds from the Clermont County Mental Health and Recovery Board, the Clermont County Mental Health levy, as well as the Brown County Mental Health and Recovery Board.
1. Call (513) 752-1555 with questions about registration. Registration materials can be completed in the comfort of your home by downloading the registration packets below. Alternately, you may come into the office to request a packet and complete it in the waiting room.
Click here to download the CHILD registration packet. Please print out the forms and complete them. You can then return completed forms to the office during office hours or email completed forms to CMHForms@child-focus.org.
Click here to download the ADULT registration packet. Please print out the forms and complete them. You can then return completed forms to the office during office hours or email completed forms to CMHForms@child-focus.org.
Click here to download the Client Handbook. The Client Handbook includes your rights and responsibilities, the notice of privacy practices, the grievance policy and procedures, service locations and hours, an explanation of services, and ethical standards.
2. When you bring in the registration packet or come in to the office to complete the packet, please bring the following documents:
- Client's Social Security number
- Parent's/Guardian’s Social Security number (if registering a child)
- Proof of Insurance/Medicaid/Medicare
- Proof of Income (wages, child support, disability, social security)
- Custody Papers, if applicable
If you are scanning and emailing your registration, please scan and email the above items, along with the registration packet.
3. You will have the opportunity to discuss services that best meet the needs of the client and express your preferences.
4. After completing and submitting your Registration Packet along with the other required information (see 2. above), you will be contacted to schedule an Intake Assessment. To provide a complete and thorough assessment, this appointment will take approximately 2 hours.