Flexible scheduling options for busy families include evening and weekend appointments at three convenient locations in Mt. Carmel, Mt. Orab and Norwood. In addition, services can be provided in your child's school, in your home, and in other community locations and on-call support is available 24 hours a day!
Mt. Carmel - 551 Cincinnati-Batavia Pike, Cincinnati, Ohio 45244 - Directions
Phone: (513) 752-1555
Hours: M-Th: 8am-9pm, F: 8am-4:30pm, Sat: 8am-4:30pm
Mt. Orab - 710 N. High Street, Mt. Orab, Ohio 45154 - Directions
Phone: (937) 444-1613
Hours: Mon-Fri 8 am to 6 pm
Norwood - 4411 Montgomery Road, Suite 201, Cincinnati, Ohio 45212 - Directions
Phone: (513) 685-5040
Hours: M-Th: 12pm-8:30pm,
Child Focus is a private non-profit agency, funded by state and federal funds, insurance, Medicaid, fees based on a sliding fee scale, contract agencies, United Way and funds from the Clermont County Mental Health and Recovery Board and the Clermont County Mental Health levy.
2. At your Registration Appointment, please bring the following documents:
- Parent/ Guardian’s Social Security Card
- Child’s Social Security Card
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Proof of Insurance
- Proof of Income (wages, child support, disability, social security)
- Custody Papers, if applicable
3. During your Registration Appointment, you will discuss services that best meet the needs of your child.
4. After completing your Registration Appointment, you will be contacted to schedule an Intake Assessment. To provide a complete and thorough assessment, this appointment will take approximately 2 hours.