Virtual Interviews & Job Fair June 24
Child Focus, an industry leader and highly-rated Step Up to Quality provider, is hosting a Job Fair for Early Learning positions on June 24 at the Child Focus Training Center. These positions are full or part-time and will begin August 2021 for the school year. These positions are great for anyone looking to get into the Early Learning field. Child Focus will also assist Classroom Aides in obtaining their Child Development Associate credential (CDA) at no cost! Applicants have three options:
2. Virtual interviews will be held on June 24 from 12pm-3pm. Schedule your virtual interview by emailing email@example.com.
3. Bring your resume and driver’s license for onsite interviews on June 24 from 3pm-7pm at the Child Focus Training Center at 4633-B Aicholtz Road. RSVP by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Child Focus strengthens the quality of life for 20,000 individuals in Southwest Ohio by developing thriving kids, strong families and successful adults. Our staff are passionate about our cause and play a critical role in the success of the children, families and adults we serve in our community. Applying for a job to become a part of our team means you are committed to our mission, core values and high standards of performance. Our goal is to provide every employee, regardless of position, opportunities for personal and professional growth and a chance to build lasting relationships. Learn more about Child Focus by clicking here.
Child Focus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. For the safety of the individuals we serve and our staff, a thorough background check is completed on candidates for employment, as well as a drug screen. In addition, we are a Drug Free Workplace and conduct random drug screens on all employees.
We value our employees and offer competitive benefits such as:
- Competitive salary
- Generous paid time off
- Affordable medical, dental & vision insurance
- 403(b) plan
- Life insurance
- Long term disability
- HSA, FSA & Dependent Care Accounts
- Tuition & Licensure Reimbursement
- Wellness programs
- Friendly, professional & appreciative staff
- Training & career advancement
- Staff recognition