Business Woman Honored by Chamber
Child Focus Business Woman Honored by Chamber
Child Focus Chief Operating Officer, Sandy Lock, was one of the nominees for Business Woman of the Year. The Clermont Chamber of Commerce proudly announced finalists of the prestigious 2018 Women’s Business Awards. These recipients were women honored as Woman Owned Business of the Year, Young Professional of the Year and Business Woman of the Year. Congratulations to all nominees!
Woman Owned Business of the Year – A Clermont County woman-owned business that has demonstrated leadership, excellence, innovation, growth, strength, leadership and has given back to the community.
Finalist for the Woman Owned Business of the Year:
- Barb Bruner, Batavia Christian Child Center
- Amanda DeBruler, Grind2Fit
- Lori Kirsch, East Cincy Yoga
- Dede Louiso, Louiso Lawn Care & Louiso Feed/Seed & Garden Center
Young Professional of the Year – An up and coming entrepreneurial Clermont County business woman under 40 who has demonstrated success and vision, made noteworthy contributions and is on her way to making a meaningful imprint on the future of her organization and the local business community.
Finalist for the Young Professional of the Year:
- Lyndsey Blair, Next Level Fitness
- Tiffanie Demasters, Peoples Bank
- Amanda Forsee, Peoples Bank
- Casey Hilmer, PowerRyde
- Jen Patrick, Health Source of Ohio
Business Woman of the Year – Most inspiring, insightful, and influential Clermont County woman, working in any field.
Finalist for the Business Woman of the Year:
- Mary Eisnaugle, Lykins Energy Solutions
- Pamela Haverkos, Clermont County Emergency Management Agency
- Melissa Kircher, Bethel-Tate Local Schools
- Sandy Lock, Child Focus, Inc.
- Monika Royal-Fischer, UC Clermont
Women’s Business Award finalist and winners were honored at a luncheon on June 5, 2018.