Be A Giving Tree Sponsor!
Sponsor a Giving Tree Child or Family this month!!! Items collected include clothing, food, gift cards, shoes, toys and books. 100% of Giving Tree proceeds donated go directly to very high-need families currently involved in Child Focus Early Learning or Behavioral Health programs who qualify for federal poverty level or have no other family or community supports to draw from. Thank you for your support of this program and Making THE Difference in the lives of children and families this holiday season! Please contact Shelly Brazier at 752-1555 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Pat Pack at 528-7224 or email@example.com more information on how to sponsor a family.
We have individualized Giving Tree Wish Lists for these children (and more!) below to buy toys, clothing, shoes and coats! Individual or Corporate Sponsors welcome! We would prefer not to break up the families as listed below if possible but here are a few:
- Chris, 17 year old boy: Lego's, Board Games, Shirts size Men's XL, Pants size 28x30, Underwear size 28, Shoes & Socks size 14 Men's
- Sydney, 14 year old girl: EZ Bake Oven & Accessories, Board Games, Shirts size Junior's Small, Pants size 6 Junior's, Shoes & Socks size 9 Women's
- Torria, 12 year old girl : Winter Coat with fur on the hood Adult Medium, Infinity Scarf, Makeup, CD Player with rap CD's, Shirts size Small Junior's, Boots, Shoes & Socks size 9 Women's
- Elijah, 11 year old boy:Winter Coat size 10-12 Boy's, Belt, Monopoly Board Game, Clothing size 10-12 Boy's, Shoes & Socks size 5 1/2 Boy's
- Danica, 5 year old girl: Winter Coat size 7-8 Girl's, Frozen DVD, Elsa Doll from Frozen Movie, Baby Dolls, Clothing size 7-8 Girl's, Shoes & Socks size 1 Girl's
- Savannah, 16 year old girl: Winter Coat size Women's XL, Makeup, Hello Kitty Items, Shirts size Junior's XL, Yoga type Pants size Large Junior's, Boots, Shoes & Socks size 9 Women's